Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ben

Ben is my love. We started dating when I was 16. It was kind of funny how we really started dating...we were both dating other people, but we were forced to hang out with eachother at a youth camp and really started to get to know each other. We were at a lake for camp, hanging out outside all day every day, and I'm fair skinned, and burn VERY easily, so I hung out in an RV from the moment we got there. Ben is very active and literally butted heads with another youth on the first day while playing football or something (he has a knarly scar). He had a concussion and stitches, so he was secluded in the RV with me! We had been friends for a long time, but this week there was something else that sparked. It took about 6 months, but we eventually started dating and I knew he was the one, for sure! We got married in 2004 at our church and now have a fantastic little family (and it shall stay that way!)

1 comment: