Tuesday, April 26, 2011

it's been a while!

OK! So, This blog is mostly for Sarah, whom I ADORE! And don't see often enough! So here's what me and my nuggets have been up to! :)
 EASTER OUTFITS! LOVE IT!
 She is so stinkin' cute, she writes songs. You should get an FB account, just to see the video I posted, she's playing the keyboard and singing "walkin' on sunshine, WHOA!"
 Zack absolutely loves riding on the back of Emma's bike <3
 Although Emma isn't some amazing balerina, this pic sure does look like she is, LOL!
 I thought I would die the first time I saw him do this. He ran straight up to her and hugged her so hard she almost fell over!
 TEETH!
 How many kids can we fit on a couch??
 ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAV'S!!
 This is Emma's boyfriend beating the poo out of the pinata at her Barbie Birthday Party :)
 After almost 2 years, we're finally getting to know our neighbors, they have a boy Zack's age (above), another boy Emma's age, and a little girl who's 6 named Emma (Emma thinks they're BFF's because they have the same name)
This is my baby girl, she's so stinkin' grown up!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Thank you!!! They grow up so fast I just have to see them, ya know? I LOVE the polka-dot dress! I want one in my size! But Emma is just adorable in it. And Zach has gotten so big. The pic with Jon is hilarious - I literally LOL'ed. :) I miss you and the stinkers! I may just have to come to Phoenix this June...
    Lova ya - Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!! How likely is this maybe trip???? Omg, you would be so proud.... I think..... I decided I don't want to be a manager, I want to be a project manager, and I told jd and the managers that, so no more pressure to do a job I really don't want to do :) so I'm up for a project manager spot at the rose garden center, fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete